CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Drake Ignore's His Doctors!


"I didn't really get any approval from my doctor, but I made a personal decision 48 hours ago that I'd be letting a lot of people down if I didn't show up and at least show them I'm there for them," Drake said in an interview. "For the last two weeks, I've been really going hard, getting all types of acupuncture, trying to bring the swelling down. I'm walking around -- no cane. I'll put a brace on it tomorrow night. No one will probably even know I'm injured...I'm not doing my own set. That's one thing I have to apologize to my fans about. It's too much of a risk, if I hit that wrong turn [doing] 30 minutes every night. If I tear my ACL again, the doctors say I might not be able to walk again. I have to be cautious." (MTV)

0 comments: